Alex is our Romanian and Hungarian contact with significant experience in FSC audits.
Alex is NEPCon representative in Romania and Hungary. His tasks include coordination of the certification activities, auditing, marketing/promotion activities and project development.
He has been working as the auditor for different international certification bodies and has also gained significant experience as an independent consultant as well as quality manager.
Alex holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master's degree in Eco-Management. He has passed the related NEPCon Lead Auditor courses.
Alex joined NEPCon in 2014.
- FSC/CW Forest Management and Chain of Custody auditing
- LegalSource / Due Diligence / Supply Chain auditing
- Consultancy in management systems
- Risk assessment in forestry
- MSc in Eco-Management
- Languages spoken: Romanian, Hungarian, English