Alison is responsible for the data integrity of NEPCon's certification and verification services and project activities data in NEPCon's internal Salesforce database.
Alison's main task is to ensure the consistency and reliability of NEPCon data, which includes the following.
- Monitor data quality of NEPCon certification and verification services and project activities;
- Monitor NEPCon certification and verification services and project activities data to ensure conformance with NEPCon policies and procedures and external requirements;
- Identify and bring to NEPCon management attention systematic issues related to data integrity and propose solutions to address any deficiencies;
- Support relevant staff with data timeliness, consistency, and accuracy;
- Propose options to streamline and improve data entry processes, analysis, type of data collected, and data structure.
Alison has an educational background in environmental policy and natural resources management, and holds a Master's degree in Political Science Environmental Studies. Her professional experience includes work with global auditing and certification schemes for forestry, agriculture, tourism and carbon services, third party accreditation maintenance, quality assurance, data management, and the Salesforce database platform.
Alison joined NEPCon in 2015.
NEPCon's innovative, holistic, and thoughtful approach to sustainability is inspiring and impactful. The intentionality of their engagement in our world creates positive and lasting change. It is exciting, and an honor, to be part of a group of people so committed to one another and to protecting the natural environment.
- Salesforce database expertise
- Quality assurance and internal quality auditing
- Certification program systems development and administration
- Accreditation management
- ISO 1900 Quality Management System Lead Auditor trained
- Project Management for Development Professionals Level 1 certified
- B.S., Environmental Conservation
- M.A., Political Science Environmental Studies