Malory works in the Southeast Asia office – in both Malaysia and Australia. Her work focuses on coordination of forest accreditation in the region, providing support for certification services, and coaching and training NEPCon's local auditing team.
In addition, Malory provides technical editing inputs to a variety of NEPCon projects, including the Centralised National Risk Assessments and Certification Standards.
Malory's recent professional experience includes environmental management consulting to Australian government agencies and NGOs; work in vegetation offsets and payments for ecosystem services; and practical involvement in a major project focusing on ecological restoration and agroforestry in a semi-arid area of south-eastern Australia.
Malory joined NEPCon in 2015.
I'm excited to be working with NEPCon. With its global reach and robust systems, NEPCon is creating positive change and addressing major sustainability issues including deforestation.
- FSC Forest Management and Chain of Custody Lead Auditor
- PEFC Chain of Custody Lead Auditor
- Qualified Lead Auditor in:
- Health, Safety and Environmental (ISO 14001/ AS 4801)
- Technical editing and writing
- Master of Science (Botany and Ecology) and BSc (Hons), Graduate Diploma in Editing & Publishing, Professional Diploma of Human Resources
- Languages spoken: English
- Countries worked in: Australia, New Zealand, United States, Vietnam, Malaysia, Estonia, Poland, Indonesia, Solomon Islands, Philippines, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic.